Terms of purchase
- About MyDogSweden
- Would you like to get in contact with us?
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately
Once the order has been processed, it takes approximately 5-7 business days for your order to arrive at your door.
The reason the shipping is a little longer is that we work from a warehouse outside Sweden. Which results in favorable prices and generally better quality products.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), you must contact us
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on mydogsweden.com, you as a customer have a 30-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received a product that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us in your message, your name, your address, e-mail address, the order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 30 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in their original packaging.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of a used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply if:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or image recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailored especially for you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the commencement of the service without right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can quickly deteriorate, for example food.
- Loose numbers of newspapers or magazines.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
- Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to us under the contact page where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to remedy the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as correctly as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- The Personal Data Act
- We protect your personal data and your personal integrity in accordance with the Personal Data Act (1998:204). We do not save your customer data for anything other than the fulfillment of your order. As a customer, you can always request corrections, extracts and that we remove your data from our register.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, you can submit a complaint online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
CONTACT US with your case.Uppsalavägen 14, 747 42 Uppsala county